August 21, 2009

Back2Skool

I'm scared. Only a week of summer left, and I spent the last two weeks on vacation, wasting my summer. I wish I would've stayed.

I'm also scared because unless THEY've broken up, I'll have to see them together. It hurts, but I'm happy that he's happy.

I'm hopeful Brandon will not have moved, because he is nice and he has a HUGE crush on me, and if we become friends maybe I can forget about my old crush. He's a gentleman; he always let me go ahead when getting off the bus or going through a door, even though he was too shy to say anything. I smiled sometimes, and when I get a chance to talk to him I'm going to tell him that I did notice when he was polite and I think it's sweet. It's true, after all.

And I'm nervous because my best friend of nearly a decade who I haven't seen in months (she moved for a year, and I only saw her at Christmas when she came to visit her dad and stepmom) is coming back and I don't know if we're still friends.

Aside from this back to school stuff, I'm scared because I was planning to make a DA account today, but the site seems to have disappeared. Maybe it's server problems or something. I hope they didn't get rid of Deviant Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment