August 27, 2009

News

Oh man...so much happened today...OK maybe I should start at the beginning.

So this morning I went to my first class and Emily was in the same class. We didn't talk much, so I think she's kinda scared of me after what I told her last year. I'm not ready to talk about it yet, but basically I scared her and she didn't talk to me for months (she was living on the other side of the country for a year) and when we talked a little it wasn't much and she hasn't seemed to want to talk to me since then. Why can't people be more accepting? *cries* I mean, we were friends for ALMOST TEN FREAKING YEARS!!! I tell her a secret because I wanted support and she gets all scared and doesn't talk to me again. Don't worry, it's not like I did drugs or anything, it's more something...supernatural. I don't want to talk about this now, so don't ask.

Also, this morning I saw Brandon. He doesn't seem to have a crush on me, which is fine,  but he really does seem like a nice person. I'd like to talk to him sometime anyways.

Well, I wound up with some of the weirder teachers. My English teacher, for instance, has ADD, ADHD, and dyslexia. Her father was a major drug dealer in his day (and from the sound of it was an alcoholic) and her mother didn't want to be with him because if he killed someone some of the blame might be shifted to her. Growing up, my teacher was thought of as someone who would be a failure in life, but now she's a great English teacher! She tells lots of stories, but gets distracted and ends up telling other stories. Also, she forgets if she told us something or not. Don't get me wrong, she's really nice and a rather awesome teacher, but she is really very forgetful and easily distracted.

My science teacher, on the other hand, is the one who, last year, was thought of as the crazy one. So basically last year there were three science teachers. I got the one everyone said was gay. I personally think he's just a pervert, but it was common belief he was gay. He has now moved though, so I don't have to put up with the creepiness. Seriously, he was practically flirting with my mom at the parent-teacher conferences, and he's like at least ten years younger (not long out of college, I think). I am SO glad he's gone. My current science teacher is...odd. I don't know much about her yet, but she strikes me as an odd lady.

In band, there is a student teacher for at least part of the year. I don't remember his name, it was something weird.

I am dreading gym. Gym is the only class I've ever failed a test in, and luckily, last year I only had to do one quarter because my schedule was all messed up and I had to get rid of a class and since it couldn't be a core class it wound up being gym. Also, I'm scared cuz my gym teacher is kinda crazy and he'll be teaching us health as well. And it's the year where we start the creepier health stuff. Ugh. *shiver*

OK, onto the latest news...I'm getting a puppy! My mom's friend/aquaintance has a dog who had puppies and they're like perfect for our family and we're probably going to get one. Either the one they call Bruiser, or the one they call Whitie. Probably Brusier. Bruiser is the biggest, and Whitie is the runt, I think. If we get Whitie, I think Yuki would be a good name because she's almost completely white, and yuki is Japanese for snow. Also, it seems to fit her well. It's the only name I can really picture her having. As for Bruiser...I don't know. I think we should get Bruiser at the moment, but I want my mom to ask about them and find out more about them first. If we get one, it's probably going to be this weekend. Tomorrow we're going to Wal*Mart so I can get a book on dogs, hopefully Puppies for Dummies, since when we got our cats, Kittens for Dummies was the most helpful book I got. I enjoyed reading it, it was interesting, and it taught me almost all the basic information about cats I know. Of course, there are other books as well that were just as helpful, but I couldn't have chosen a better first cat book. I ended up getting Cats for Dummies as well, and also a bunch of other great cat books eventually, but Kittens for Dummies is the one that got me through the beginning of cat ownership.

Peace out (lol I'll explain later),
Natalie Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment