August 29, 2009

Bobby

The puppy...what can I say...he sleeps 70% of the time and spends most of the remaining 30% trying to destroy his bed.

His mother is Beagle/Jack Russel, and the father is like blue tick and something else. He is adorable, but like I said, I don't go for cuteness...unless in kittens :P

Earlier, my mom said we should let him into the rest of the garage instead of just his area, and he peed, then walked around for a while, sniffing the ground. Suddenly, I realized he was pooping on the ground. I carried him over to the newspaper ASAP and he stood there for a moment, circled the room, then came back to the same place (just after my mom moved the poo) and crapped again. I carry him to the newspaper again, and my mom moves the poo again. She took him outside, but it was raining. So then he comes to the same spot and pees. Yeah. He seems to think this random spot in the middle of the garage is the bathroom.

So pretty soon my brothers come in. They terrify the poor thing, and move him into the enclosure. Then they decide to name his favorite toy (a piece of rope with two knots)...Bobby. I was like "WTF?!?! you named the rope but not the dog???" but of course I didn't say that since they're little.





...Hi, I'm Bored! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment