August 24, 2009

Odd Dreams

I have no clue what reminded me of this, but this was at least a year or two ago. Well I had this dream where I went to school and it turned out it was Evan's (old aquantance from preschool who is a major teacher's pet) birthday. So for some reason we did this odd ceremony of presenting the gift, that involved praying. I was the one who had the job of conducting this odd ceremony for unknown reasons. Anyways, I got interupped two times, and Evan was acting all bossy and important and kinda annoying me (I've been tuning it out for years) and on the third attempt I realised that when I did the sign of the cross, for the whole time instead of doing forehead-chest-shoulder-shoulder I was doing forehead-chin-cheek-cheek. Yeah. I woke up somewhere around there.

No comments:

Post a Comment