August 26, 2009

Tomorrow

Only one day of summer left: today. Man, that sucks. But there are some good things about it. I get to see my friends again, see if Emily and I are still friends, maybe talk to Brandon a little...?

Okay, maybe I should explain about Brandon.

He was a new kid near the end of the year. In fact, he has like one picture in the yearbook and no school picture. His name isn't even mentioned. I helped him out like once or twice, and one day a friend asked me if I thought he was cute. I don't pay attention to cuteness at all when it comes to boys, so I had never thought about it. But then I realized he was super-cute. I just said, "yeah, kinda I guess..." Not long after that, it became blindingly obvious he had a HUGE crush on me. He would always let me go ahead of him, whether we were on the bus, going through a door, or even walking down the hall. He's VERY shy, even more so than I am, so he never talked to me, but once he somehow became a part of a conversation about computers. Maybe he's good with computers? The conversation was very short, so I didn't find out much. Anyways, I know he lives somewhere near me, either at the apartments down the block or the street where everyone lives that's just one long block over.

So, my plans for today are to eat lunch in a few minutes, then play the piano (I have my new binder set up now) and then go on the computer for a while. After my stomach has settled down, I'll go for a walk (near the area where I think Brandon lives, in case he's outside for some reason). After that, probably read or spend time on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment