September 10, 2009

9/9/09

I was really busy yesterday, but anyways, nine has been my favorite number since sometime when I was about eight. So of course I was really excited about 9/9/09. It's a shame I was so busy yesterday, I could've done something like learn to say the word "nine" in nine different languages. I already can say it in a few.

Nine
Kyu (Japanese)
Nueve (Spanish)

OK, that's not so many, so right now I'll just look up some more!

Neun (German, half my family is german so of course I was interested in that)
Neuf (French)
Jiu (Chinese, but aren't there two different Chinese languages...?)
Nove (Italian)
Novem (Latin)

Now for the ninth, I was planning to do Russian for some random reason, but when I looked it up I couldn't pronounce it, since it was in the Russian alphabet. So instead, how about LOLspeak? After all, ICHC celebrated 9/9/09 by retaliating against the Day Without Cats. I mean, seriously, who would dedicate a day to ignoring the existance of cats? Just because of that, I spent extra time with my kitties and no time with the puppy (sorry puppy, I was super busy anyways).

Well in LOLspeak, nine could be written:

9
nyne
or maybe even nien

Well anyways that was nine languages, even if one of them doesn't technically count as a language but I count it so OH WELL, T-O-O B-A-D.

Happy belated 9 day!

No comments:

Post a Comment