September 01, 2009

BORED

I can't wait til the puppy's old enough to start training. I AM SO BORED. Also there's like nothing to do on the internet. I checked on all the sites I normally check, and there's no news or anything that I haven't read. I bet it's going to take my mom a long time to come home just because I can't wait for dinner.

Well, I guess I should talk about what's been going on.

Matthew is gone. Emily is clearly no longer my friend. Brandon no longer has a crush on me. I've been finishing my homework quickly. Surprisingly, Algebra is the least of my worries. In fact, I'm probably going to work ahead so I have more time tomorrow for Social Studies HW. I think I've had this blog for about a week, something like that.

Imgonnaplaypianonowkthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment