September 06, 2009

Hmm...

First, I have one thing to say:

HOW THE HELL DID MY BLOG GET CHOSEN TO BE IN THE WEEKLY UPDATE AT EARTHBOUND CENTRAL!?!?

OK, now that's out of my system...

I have today and tomorrow left of the weekend, so I'll probably spend it recovering from PE and my cold, both of which have improved. But I have homework...well I've got Algebra for sure, which I'll probably do tonight or tomorrow evening. And that cross-stitch to work on. After I decided to stop making plushies because I wanted to do something else, I decided to start cross stitching again. So I found a picture from chapter six of Mother 3 and added in a ghost-Hinawa sprite and got this:


I didn't realize until I started working on it, but this is going to take much longer than I planned, and I planned maybe a month or two. OK maybe that's exaggerating a little, but seriously this is going to take a long time. It's 160x160, which is 1120 pixels/stitches...And since it's so big, I have to start at the corner, so I can't use the sewing-hoop-thing yet. And what sucks is that my good one is gone, so I have to use my crappy one. My good one is this old one of my mom's. Basically it's a hoop with a ridge along the inside. A metal hoop fits in the ridge. This metal hoop has a sort of handle, so you can somehow squeeze the handle to get it out? I don't remember exactly how, I haven't seen it in a couple of years. Now I think about it, it's probably been like three years actually. Yeah, that's about right I think...So anyways, the clouds (which is where I'm starting) are by far the hardest part, since my old cross-stitch style that was really fast doesn't apply here. If I remember my calculations right, it will take 32 pages of my graph-paper notebook to draw the pattern, since I don't have any good programs that have a grid that works decently and zooms in enough. My plan was to draw the section I'm working on (Each section is 20x40 because that's about the size of my grid paper) and not draw another until I'm done stitching that section because I'll get distracted. I get distracted too easily when it comes to art :P

Well this time I don't think I can say "nonexistant readers" so instead what will I say...
hmm...

...


Peace Out, and stop calling me a hippie! (A kid at my school calls me a hippie randomly.)

o wait, I just remembered...

Well, last year I made these sticker-type things for my school binder, and they were all themed after the game I had just finished or was almost finished with. I can't find the picture for the Caution Hippies one(no I did not start the "caution hippies" slogan I'm just borrowing it), but here are the others. I think I put them on Deviant Art too.
The EB one...
The Mother 3 one (funny story about this, a boy who just happens to be an old friend saw it and was like "Isn't that that one creature in Brawl?" and I said "actually it's from Mother 3, but it's in Brawl" and he called me a geek XD I think he just figured it out then *laughs histerically, then evilly*
O and there's a new one that I made like yesterday!
RAMBLIN' EVIL SHROOMS FTW! Oh wait I just realized this is the crappy-quality version...oh well I'll post the good one later.
Well this post is getting really long but I should probably mention my sweet little Sapphire-kitty is next to me. AWW...

Anyways, Peace Out! (I need a new saying)

No comments:

Post a Comment