September 02, 2009

NA

Hmm...when I called this the Journal of NA, the NA stood for Natalie Anonymous. I knew it stood for Not Applicable, but I didn't think much of it until now. You know, not much (as far as stereotypes) applies to me. I'm a geek, but I am not obsessed with Star Trek, or even Star Wars (sorry, Star Wars, I may love you but I'm not obsessed). I'm a nerd, but I have little acne, hate plaid, and hate pants that come up too far (I'm not saying I wear low pants, just that I hate 80's-style high-waist pants). I'm an Earthbound fan, but I can be reasoned with, I'm not a PSYCHO EB fan, after all...

Ahem, I should continue. I love cats, but no, I do not kiss my cats. I have a dog, but I still love cats with all my heart and I am still not a dog lover. I'm an artist, but I don't draw anime. The last time I tried, the tomboy I was drawing turned out looking like a creepy teenage boy. I am interested in Japan and am studying the language, but I would rather die than be a fangirl...UGH, I hate fangirls. They give all people interested in Japan a bad name.

I'm a computer geek, but I have a Windows (hah you suckers! not all geeks use linux!...sorry about that...) and have never built my own computer. I just don't have the resources where I live, and I'm not interested in building a computer. I am somewhat interested in programming, but I prefer HTML over all other programming languages, mostly because I haven't learned any, heh...

I will admit it, I am a hypocrite. But who isn't these days? I think all people preach but don't practice because they want the world to be a better place and they think it's too late for them to change, or like they don't have to put in the effort. Wait, what does hypocrisy have to do with anything...?

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment