September 02, 2009

Babies

It seems like they've been mentioned a million times today.

First, in the morning in PE, a so-called "friend" pointed out that a girl looked pregnant. She is the sort of girl who I wouldn't be surprised if she was. Well apparently, this girl called Kym (I think it was her) said to her "I know" in a creepy voice and guestured towards her stomach. And this girl was laughing in the locker room about this. My guess? She is either pregnant and was shocked someone hadn't heard the news, or she gained a lot of weight and thought it was funny everyone thinks she's pregnant. Well my "friend" said that she thought the girl was pregnant because she appeared to have a baby bump and was touching her stomach a lot. It would make sense, though, considering that if that's a baby bump, then she be more than one or two months, which would put the day of conception in the summer. Not surprising, considering we're teenagers. However, my friend may have just been thinking of babies. After all, Ester just had hers a couple of days ago.

Ester is my favorite bus driver. I am SO glad she will be driving soon because her replacement was this crazy old native dude who seems to think he has the right to tell us exactly where to sit. Well, he does, but he's really going overboard with it (but he is a native and an elder, and elders have authority to them, so he probably expects to be the boss). Today, he made everyone sit in the back. Since I was like second on the bus he made me sit by some weird kid who had been the first. He made everyone go two-to-a-seat, and made us fill in the seats from the back forward, and when there were only x seats left he made some people sit in the back, which meant I was squished between some weirdo and Brandon S, one of the twins. Basically, Cameron is the nice one who may not be so smart but he is at least kinda observant, unlike Brandon. Brandon is an idiot who seems to be deaf half the time. He is a bit of a jerk, too.

The puppy seems to be getting more used to us. I started leash-training him even though he's only six weeks old (he's gotta learn sometime, better to start training young). I can't wait till I can start teaching him some tricks. Roll Over should be easy (it's not hard to get him to do that anyways) and Sit is always useful. We need to think of a name, though. I was thinking something probably starting with H, B, or maybe F; those are the letters I associate with him. He's starting to get rebellious, though...

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment