September 10, 2009

Sibling Cruelty

God, my brother's such a...well I don't know what to call him that doesn't insult our parents. He's a brat beyond description. So me, him, and my mom were downstairs. On my mom's laptop she was at Facebook seeing if she could post to my wall, since my account is disabled (for NO REASON). Well Adam saw my picture. I need a new one, badly. The one I've had almost as long as I've had a FB account is a self portrait. When I made it, it looked perfect, but the more I look at it the more I see that's wrong; I just can't help but be hard on myself. Well anyways when he saw it he was like, "Who is that monkey?" in a really rude voice. Then he started insulting my self portrait that I only made to practice drawing people and shadows and took me about an hour straight and a ton of hard work and redoing things, only to turn out kind of badly in my opinion. It doesn't help that Adam insults every piece of art by me that he sees. This is why I don't show him my art anymore.

Simmering with anger,
NA

No comments:

Post a Comment