September 06, 2009

Best Art EVAR!

Today I completed photoshopping a sketch that I drew about a month ago. This is serioiusly much better than I expected it to turn out; it's gotta be my best piece ever.

Just Chillaxin'
I love using bright, simple colors (almost all of the colors used in the characters are found exactly the same in another character), and also dark outlines that change width beautifully. I really love how this turned out looking kind of hazy, like a warm summer day when there is only a slight cool breeze and clouds lazily float by. I called it "Just Chillaxin'" because I couldn't decide between "Just Chillin'" and "Just Relaxin'".
I'll have to submit a bunch of stuff to starmen.net sometime. I've been kinda busy lately, though. This piece should be at DeviantArt within a few minutes. Remember, my profile is at eternallyarose.deviantart.com
Mrrow! (I <3 kitties!)

No comments:

Post a Comment