September 06, 2009

Puppy News

The fence for outside is almost done! Basically, it's a wooden frame with some crossbars that has chicken wire stretched across it. It is propped up between cement blocks, so it can be moved. I helped my mom with the 7-foot one yesterday, and then on her own she finished the one to block the path to behind the house (we do NOT need a puppy getting into the crawl space!) and I think she's working on the gate. I'd help, but I'm not feeling so good. I'm bored, so I'm blogging. Since facebook is messed up, I've been giving more time to my blog instead.

So earlier, I took some pictures of the puppy! Here's a couple of them

I've been thinking Jeb would be a good name. Why? Because I wanted a name that started with J, and I was out there watching him play and looking at the color of his coat, and it came to me: Jeb. The name of Max's father (if I remember right) in the Maximum Ride books who saved her, betrayed her, helped her out again, and said he was her father. Not exactly the sort of person I want a puppy named after, but the name really does fit perfectly, in my opinion. Adam (10-year-old brother) wants him named Espeon, and he was saying that before we even met the puppy, which just goes to show you what an idiot Adam is.
I wish I had some way to add .mp3 and .zip downloads to the blog. I have some cursors I made and I don't think I can upload them in their normal form (.ico and .cur, and there's some neat icons [.ico] ). Also at some point I want to add music once I figure out a good way to record decent-quality music from my electric piano. The old way is to hook it up to a tape recorder, but we don't have the equipment for that anymore. I'd like to do a midi or something, but I need a cable I don't have, but if I look in the book and find out what it is I could probably find one somewhere.
All-time favorite quote: "The deeper the darkness, the brighter the sunrise at dawn." It's a Mother 3 quote. I'd use it for school (I need a quote or part of a song for an assignment) but it's not 25 words long. I think I'll use Mother's 8 melodies. Who knows? Maybe the teacher will recognize it as one someone used in the past, which means there are other Mother fans in town. It's unlikely, but it's definately possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment