September 15, 2009

Stuff0rz

I just got home from my school Open House. My mom got to meet all my teachers but one, including the rather crazy ones. Speaking of crazy teachers, I need to remember to switch my PE class from the crazy teacher to the funny teacher. I mean, our PE teachers are also our health teachers, and my current gym teacher is just plain crazy. I mean, during Open House he was wrestling with students.

I may be able to come to the first concert (the fun casual one) after all! I thought I'd be gone then, but it turns out there is actually enough going on right around then we might be able to change the trip days!

My youngest bro Gabe turns 8 tomorrow, and my mom is baking the cake ATM. I still need to wrap both his presents soon. One is a metroid plushie I made a couple months back, and the other is a small lego set. He is obsessed with plushies. I mean, he has a Bobo Fett plushie, for Sally's sake! And with an oversized head at that!

I am SUPER BUSY. Tap is starting, so I spend two afternoons a week at the library for over two hours, and then at tap, so I don't get done until after six. Not getting enough sleep DOES NOT help.

I should probably do my algebra homework a day early, so I don't have HW on my bro's B-day. AND it's a long assignment apparently. It sucks that we get through a whole chapter in a couple of weeks and then get no rest whatsoever except the day before the test and sort of the day of the test (AKA today). I can't wait til winter vacation. Yes, I am under so much pressure I'm already anticipating Christmas.

In art I got to paint a little mural on the wall. I painted a kitty looking at the board, but it's just an outline with stars inside. I included what I remembered of Orion's Belt, the Big Dipper (including the north star) and something that could vageuly be interpreted as Draco, or as I call it, the dragon-snake-thing. Only two kids get chosen each quarter at the most, so I'm pretty lucky. I didn't think the art teacher and the principal would like a cat so much. And the proposal sheet I filled out turned out looking pretty cheesy, so I was surprised I got to do a wall painting. I got out of doing Sumi art, a big plus since I am NOT good at Sumi. I just can't hold my elbow straight out like that for so long. It hurts, and it turns out cruddy anyways. Not quite crappy though, just cruddy.

It turned out when I went to pick up my brothers at the elementary school I used to go to, Haley was there for some reason, and then we found out Emily was there too (her stepmom is a teacher there). Emily's been talking to me more, so I guess we're still friends.

I wore my Neah Bay hoodie today. When I was born my family lived there, and so I went there this summer. But to get there, there is just one road, which starts at Forks. Which means I got to go to Forks Washington, home of Twilight! It looks nothing like the movie, which was filmed in Oregon actually. Basically you drive into the outskirts, then you're in the main town, and then you're out of the town, all within a couple of minutes at the most depending on traffic. Seriously, this place is the sort of place where everyone probably knows each other really well. And it turns out we used to shop at their general store, which is pretty neat; I mean, I shopped in Forks before Twilight even existed! AWESOME. I am a bit of a Twilight fan, but not a psycho fangirl. HA IN YOUR FACE PSYCHO FANGIRLS I GOT TO GO TO FORKS AND I'M NOT EVEN TWILIGHT-OBSESSED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Well anyways this hoodie is super-warm, it was kinda chilly today and even when it was windy and rainy I was nice and warm in my oversized Neah Bay hoodie. It's like a Large or something, but I normally wear oversized sweaters since I'm small and I like sweaters. I feel so safe and warm ^_^

MOCHI IS LOVE and don't you forget it (yup, I played (most of) Contact (I got stuck) and I read the instruction book, even the BACK *holds HINT sign while winking and pointing at the word "back"*). MOCHI PWNZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment