September 05, 2009

Facebook

You know that saying "Life's a bitch and then you die"? Well my town's version is "Life's a fish and then you fry." My version that fits what happened today? "Facebook's a bitch and my computer dies." Or at least I hope my computer doesn't die.

Anyways, facebook disabled my account for NO FREAKING REASON! I sent an email to disabled@facebook.com to find out why and see if I could get it reactivated. So far, no newer news on this case, aside from the fom letter they sent saying they would read it and reply soon. Hah, yeah right. Well at lease the email worked, and it wasn't a dud. But they better get it fixed, or they're gonna get some nasty hate mail spam from an email account that will disappear in 10 minutes XD

Just kidding about that last bit.

No really, if they act rude or anything I will not hesitate to spam them, but most likely that won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment