September 01, 2009

Rather Pissed at the Moment

So I have this iPod dock, and it's really hard to operate without the remote without messing something up. That's my only complaint. Well I have two favorite radio stations, the others all suck. And so earlier I heard a song starting on one, and it was immediately clear it's the song I hate. So I tried looking around for like a whole minute, and couldn't find the remote, so I had to figure out how to change it otherwise. And now on the other channel, they're playing weird music and I just can't find the remote.

On top of that, my favorite bushes that were important in many precious childhood memories are most likely no longer alive, just for a puppy we may not even keep.

My mom is in a bad mood, and it spreads.

I can't play piano at all today.

Yesterday I found out I'd been doing all my algebra homework so far completely wrong. It was only one assignment, but because she was unclear, I did a ton of extra work and ended up being stressed and messed up the rest of it.

I can't think of anything to draw. It's like my inspiration is gone.

My tongue is burned painfully, and I just ate a very acidic tomato.

I can't seem to get anything right today.

Earlier I tried to help a friend but I was kinda busy and I accidentaly made a mistake.

My former best friend seems to hate me for no reason.

I think I'm getting sick.

There are creepy spiderwebs EVERYWHERE.

This school year is clearly going to be MESSED UP. What I thought would be a fun class is almost absolute crap.

My room is a mess and I don't know where to start but I really want to clean it up.

I keep forgetting stuff.

The new sevvies are SO ANNOYING. One of my old friends has the locker above me, but she's really unorganized and I have to wait a long time for her to move so I can open mine.

I feel like I'm forgetting the cats, and I also feel like I'm not spending enough time with the puppy.

My little brothers are constantly doing everything in their power to annoy me.

Wow that's a long list. UGH, THERE IS SO MUCH WRONG WITH MY LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment