September 02, 2009

Tin-Foil Hats

Somewhere I saw tinfoil hats mentioned (to clear it up now, I sometimes say "tinfoil", sometimes "tin foil" and sometimes "tin-foil" and I have no clue why, I just can't really decide which one I guess) and I googled "tin foil hat" and after reading a wikipedia article (surprisingly, Wikipedia is becoming more accurate lately) I went back to the Google page, and clicked the next link down. Oh man, this website is so funny. I can hardly believe they're actually serious about this.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

It's a whole section of a website dedicated to supposedly protecting yourself from telepaths and mind-control devices with tinfoil hats. Trust me on this, tin foil doesn't do anything. How do I know? I've used telepathy before. I have no proof and haven't actually done any kind of expirament with it, but it is highly unlikely a tin hat would protect you from ANYTHING. The only use I can think of is to keep you from losing heat in the winter, and then unless you're in the south pole, you're going to get so hot you have to take your hat off and lose some extra body heat. But for any other purpose, this is totally, utterly, and completely useless. I don't see any reason why this would affect anything other than your body heat, aside from your reputation, which will plummet unless you are wearing one for a joke.

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment